WHAT IS EXACTLY WEB DEVELOPMENT?
There are two main parts of web development front-end development (client-side coding) and back-end development (server-side encryption).
Front-end – that is, what visitors see in front of them. All user experience from website design, menus, navigation buttons, interactivity, images are all in the front-end section.
In contrast, back-end development is the writing of code that ordinary users can’t see. Typically, it involves creating features for active websites, APIs, libraries, etc. In short, the development end is working with code without seeing it directly.
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the backbone of the Website. The latest version currently available is HTML5.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is what controls the interface of HTML on the page. CSS will set up colors, fonts, backgrounds and even HTML page layouts. The latest version currently available is CSS3, which shows that the feature is superior to the previous version.
The reason for Front-end development is called client-side language because it runs scripts on your computer after you have loaded a website.
What is back-end development? Can users interact with the Back-end ?. Back end developers build parts of websites where users should not interact directly.
There are a variety of server-side languages used on the web today. PHP is one of the most popular, as well as Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET and many other things. They are called server-side languages because their scripts do not run on your computer but on the web server and send the HTML code down.
With Front-end development, you can create one or more different pages but to connect together into a complete and operable website, you definitely need the help of the Back-end development.
To make servers, applications, and databases communicate with each other, auxiliary developers use server-side languages such as PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, etc. Net to build an application and tools like MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server to find, save or change data and provide back to users in the front-end code.
- SQL: If your website collects user information, such as email, name, surname, etc. So you need to store this data in a database. SQL is used in the database to filter, add, delete, enter this information. The database is the repository of your essential information. It is very big, but thanks to you, an employee knows it. He will show you where the item is stored, just like with the SQL language. So to ask the database or database instructions to extract information, you need to use SQL.
- PHP: To help make the website more functional, you can use PHP. This programming language is the perfect choice for the website – because it helps you communicate with the database. If you see a login page, usually it uses PHP. When you type the login information into the website, PHP will go and check the database to see if the login information matches. If matching, you can log in.
I think you have also somewhat figured out clearly what web development is with what I describe above. In the following article, I will talk more about why you need to invest time to also have more knowledge of website development, it will be less for you want to develop your own website or find a suitable company to build a website.
TECH TOWN – TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
📞Phone: +84 81-716-0331
📍Address: Floor 6, Vinhomes Central Park, No 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District , HCMC.
– Japan Representative : Floor 7, Honmachi Minami Garden City, 3-6-1 Kitakyuhoji Machi, Chuo-Ku, Osaka, 541-0057, Japan
– United States Representative office: 10802 Capital Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92843, United States
– Canada Representative office: 100 City Centre Dr. Unit 206 – Level 1, Mississauga, ON, L5B 2C9